ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 215 rooms, and you can enjoy washers/dryers, balconies, and sofa beds. 24-hour room service is available and kitchens come with fridges, microwaves, and hobs, so in-room dining is easy. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and free toiletries. Dining areas, sitting areas, and WiFi are also available.
A day of pampering at eforea SPA AT HILTON can include massages and body wraps along with access to the sauna. The restaurant, Catch Restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own poolside bar. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, health club, spa tub, and sauna. Business travelers can take advantage of a conference centre, meeting rooms, and limo/town car service. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool, and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel, attractions include Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences ratings based on 1,005 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences
About the Hilton Surfers Paradise ResidencesLocation 6 Orchid Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 the outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel.
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- 5 conference rooms
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (31.7 km / 19.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences offers 215 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation has separate sitting areas and is furnished with double sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Accommodation at this 5-star hotel has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Catch Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Food Store – This Cafe only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered during limited hours. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night (for stays between 1 January and 31 December)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences Hotel
- Hilton Residences Hotel
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences
- Hilton Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences Gold Coast
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
You should know
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.