ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy balconies, dining areas, and sitting areas, featured in all 5 individually decorated rooms. Microwaves, hobs and room service make in-room dining convenient. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include free toiletries. Private yards, pillow menus and down comforters are also available. Housekeeping is available on request.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and Swedish massages along with facials and aromatherapy. The restaurant, The Gallery Cafe, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Enjoy access to bike rentals and a playground. 2260 square feet (210 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. Full breakfast is available daily between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 3.5-star Glen Aplin B&B include Symphony Hill Winery and Ballandean Estate Wines.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 15 reviews
About the Glen Aplin Gardens B&BLocation 311 Stabiles Rd, Glen Aplin, QLD 4381
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Event space at this bed & breakfast measures 2260 square feet (210 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Glen Aplin Gardens B&B. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Glen Aplin Gardens B&B was completed in November 2017. This 3.5-star Glen Aplin bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- 2260 sq ft of conference space
- 210 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1985
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Separate dining area
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Stanthorpe Station (9.7 km / 6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Glen Aplin Gardens B&B offers 5 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature fireplaces and complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to balconies. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate dining areas. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. Housekeeping is offered on request and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Communal kitchen
- Private balcony
- Separate bedroom
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Ceiling fan
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
The Gallery Cafe – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of AUD 50 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 49 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Seasonally adjusted heating fee: AUD 20 per person, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 400.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet deposit: AUD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Glen Aplin Gardens B&B
- Glen Aplin Gardens B B
- Glen Aplin Gardens B & B
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Glen Aplin Gardens B&B offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the bed & breakfast before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).