ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment features free WiFi, a furnished balcony and a flat-screen TV. A kitchen and a safe are also available.
This smoke-free apartment offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and tour/ticket assistance. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 3.5-star Gipsy Point property include Genoa Falls and Mallacoota Boat Ramp.
Gipsy Point Lakeside ratings based on 19 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Gipsy Point Lakeside
30 Nov. 2017 by Peter
So glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back again!
28 Nov. 2017 by Peter
It is our little bit of paradise that we enjoy sharing with our guests.
28 Nov. 2017 by Peter S
Thank you for your great review, much appreciated
Secluded, peace & quiet.
Spectacular views, cosy and peaceful.
2 Feb. 2016 by Peter
thank you for your feed back. Unfortunately our Guest Dinning room is only open seasonally. We do provide a selection of items in our small shop including a selection of 'Heat & Eat' meals which are made by our Chef and frozen. Meat and/or seafood BBQ Platters with salad are also available all year.
About the Gipsy Point LakesideLocation 261 Gipsy Point Road,, Gipsy Point, Victoria
Gipsy Point Lakeside offers its guests a marina and an outdoor pool. Public spaces have free WiFi. Gipsy Point Lakeside also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and shopping on site. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Gipsy Point apartment is smoke free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour and ticket information
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Merimbula, NSW (MIM) (95.2 km / 59.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; self parking available for a surcharge
Gipsy Point Lakeside offers 10 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Accommodation at this 3.5-star apartment has kitchens. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Flat-screen television
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome for a fee
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gipsy Point Lakeside
- Gipsy Point Lakeside Apartment
- Gipsy Point side Apartment
- Gipsy Point Lakeside Apartment
- Gipsy Point Lakeside Gipsy Point
- Gipsy Point Lakeside Apartment Gipsy Point
You should know
- Children 5 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.