Hotels near Fallen Monument Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Fallen Monument Park
Lovers of the outdoors will feel completely relaxed at Fallen Monument Park.
You'll be able to view it in Moscow, the nation's capital city.
Save on your travel expenses by staying at one of the 54 accommodation options within a short commute of Fallen Monument Park. Popular ones include The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow (3 kilometres), the Lotte Hotel Moscow (2 kilometres) and the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow (3 kilometres).
There are many accommodation choices that are perfect for those looking for low prices. The Bulgakov Mini-Hotel and the Fabrika hostel gallery café are recommended options. You'll find them 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Do you feel like spoiling yourself? There are some stellar luxury hotels here. The Kebur Palace and Park Inn by Radisson Sadu, Moscow Hotel are among the nicest options. You'll find them 0.9 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Sightseeing can really take it out of you! When it's time to re-energise, head to Mio. It's a quick stroll from Fallen Monument Park. Go to President-Hotel for a hearty meal. After that, have a drink at Delight Inn Polyanka.
Other Things to Do Near Fallen Monument ParkDon't head home yet! This area has lots more available:
- Art fanatics should arrange to considering dropping by Central House of Artists to see the selection of striking creations adorning the walls.
- Make your way to Stas Namin's Moscow Music and Drama Theatre to see a show. But first, check what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- View the interesting displays at Vakhtanov Doll Gallery.
- When culture calls, make a beeline for Colony Art Agency, a gallery that will provoke you with its stand-out collection of canvases.
- People of all ages will surely be moved by the creative art displays at Tretyakov Gallery on Krymsky Val.
Uncertain how to get to Fallen Monument Park? A good option is getting the train. It's a leisurely trip to the closest station, Gidrostroitel', and then it's just a stroll of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Fallen Monument Park?
Hotels in Fallen Monument Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.