Hotels near Face Lift Express Ski Lift
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Face Lift Express Ski Lift
Top hotels near Face Lift Express Ski Lift
Planning on going to Face Lift Express Ski Lift? From places to stay to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you set off.
You can find it in Mammoth Lakes, 180 kilometres from Carson City, the state capital.
Hotels neighbouring Face Lift Express Ski Lift are few and far between. The Tamarack Lodge Resort, 4 kilometres away, is the only available choice.
To get the most out of your hard-earned dollars, book a room at a budget place. You'll sleep comfortably at the Innsbruck Lodge or the Quality Inn Mammoth Lakes.
If you're touring near Face Lift Express Ski Lift and want a tea or coffee, stop by McCoy Marketplace. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go far. Head to McCoy Station to get yourself some food. Craving a beer? Steeps Bar is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Face Lift Express Ski LiftAfter you're done at Face Lift Express Ski Lift, explore the local area:
- Panorama Gondola is not merely a fast way to get around town, but is also a thoroughly delightful way to admire the surrounding scenery.
- Get up with the sun and have a peaceful ride down the slopes at Mammoth Mountain.
- Whether you're a beginner or confident snowboarder, you'll love a day at Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort.
- The brochures at Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center will surely help you get acquainted with the area.
- Head on up to Minaret Vista for stunning vistas of the area, and to snap some pictures of the natural surrounds.
How much is a hotel room in Face Lift Express Ski Lift?
Hotels in Face Lift Express Ski Lift start at AU$113 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.