Hotels near Ernst Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ernst Museum
Top hotels near Ernst Museum
You're bound to have a terrific time at Ernst Museum.
We're sure you won't complain about spending a few nights in Budapest. After all, this exciting national capital is a sight in its own right!
Fortunately, there's a huge range of handy hotel options, with 133 within an easy walk of Ernst Museum. Check out the rates at the Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection, The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest and Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
Low on cash? Or do you just enjoy stretching your dollars further? You're sure to find an array of low-cost accommodation options here. The Happy Hostel, a kilometre away, and the Artificial Hostel, a kilometre away, are some of the recommended choices.
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the many top-quality hotels nearby. Check out the rooms at the Four Seasons Gresham Palace, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Budapest Marriott Hotel is only a kilometre away.
If you need to re-energise during your busy day, grab a coffee at Boscolo Budapest (Budapest, Erzsébet körút 9). It's only 0.8 kilometres from Ernst Museum. Want to experience the local nightlife? Give Star Inn Hotel Budapest Centrum (Budapest, Dessewffy utca 36) a chance.
Other Things to Do Near Ernst MuseumAfter you stop at Ernst Museum, check what's going on in the surrounding area:
- Take a relaxing tour through Ferenc Liszt Square in the morning, and watch the streets as they spring to life.
- Treat your friends to an evening at New Theatre. Locate your seats and take in the show!
- Surprise your partner with a live performance at Budapest Operetta Theatre. Locate your seats and take in the show!
- Take a look at what's happening at Hungarian State Opera House so you can see the opera during your visit.
- You'll find lots of time-consuming activities on offer for big kids, as well as little ones, at PANiQ-Room.
Chill out, take in the surroundings and enjoy the train journey to Ernst Museum. Remember to disembark at Budapest-Keleti Railway Terminal, the nearest station. Then you've just got 2 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Ernst Museum?
Hotels in Ernst Museum start at AU$50 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.