ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs, DVD players and coffee/tea makers are featured in all 9 rooms. Kitchenettes, microwaves and ceiling fans are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
This pet-friendly motel offers a 24-hour front desk, a garden and barbecues. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 3-star Emu Park motel include Keppel Bay Marina and Yeppoon Beach.
Emu Park Motel ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Emu Park Motel
Great motel for anyone with or without dogs
Clean and Fresh
About the Emu Park MotelLocation 50 Hill Street, Emu Park, QLD 4710
As a guest of Emu Park Motel, you'll find a BBQ, a garden, and laundry facilities. The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Free self parking
- Airport: Rockhampton, QLD (ROK) (49 km / 30.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Emu Park Motel offers 9 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and a ceiling fan. Rooms open to furnished patios. Accommodation at this 3-star motel has kitchenettes with microwaves, kitchenware and utensils and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private patio (furnished)
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: AUD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.