ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs and irons/ironing boards, featured in all 12 accommodations. Kitchenettes come with fridges, microwaves and hobs, making in-room dining convenient.
This pet-friendly campsite offers a garden, barbecues and a picnic area. Plus you'll find laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Sights within a 30-minute walk of this Emerald campsite include Central Highlands Visitor Information Centre and Wally McKenzie House.
Emerald Tourist Park ratings based on 5 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Emerald Tourist Park
Quiet park, relaxed settings. Ensuite cabin
Nice and clean room with good facilities
About the Emerald Tourist ParkLocation 43 Roberts Street, Emerald, QLD 4720
As a guest of Emerald Tourist Park, you'll find a BBQ, a garden, and a picnic area. The front desk is open around the clock. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Emerald campsite.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Emerald, QLD (EMD) (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Train station: Emerald Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Emerald Tourist Park offers 12 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with an iron/ironing board. Rooms open to balconies. Kitchenettes offer fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Electric kettle
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD 15.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 15.00 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Nogoa Caravan Park Emerald
- Nogoa Caravan Park
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).