ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 11 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and microwaves.
The family restaurant, Chez Nous dinning room, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a business centre and a library. Full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 9 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3-star Dundee B&B, you'll be 44.4 km (27.6 mi) from Blood River Heritage Site and 46.4 km (28.8 mi) from Ncome Museum.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 76 reviews
About the Chez Nous Bed & BreakfastLocation 39 Tatham, Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal 3000
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. A library, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at Chez Nous Bed & Breakfast. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dundee bed & breakfast.
- 11 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Chez Nous Bed & Breakfast offers 11 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Chez Nous dinning room – This family restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and only serves breakfast.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 8:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZAR 200 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: ZAR 100 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 7 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 130.00 for adults and ZAR 85.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: ZAR 100 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 200 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chez Nous Bed & Breakfast Dundee
- Chez Nous Bed & Breakfast
- Chez Nous Dundee
- Chez Nous & Breakfast Dundee
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.