Hotels Near Dia Beacon
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dia Beacon
Ready to start organising your Dia Beacon adventure? You're sure to have a terrific time.
To get there, you'll need to go to Poughkeepsie. You'll find it 110 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
You won't have to travel very far to arrive at Dia Beacon if you choose to stay at one of the 12 hotels within 10 kilometres. Why not check out The 1850 House Inn and Tavern and Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie?
You won't need to look very hard to discover cheaper accommodation options here. Why don't you check the deals at the Quality Inn and the Rodeway Inn & Suites?
For a delicious meal, pop into Corey's Sugar Shack (105-109 Hawleys Corners Road, Highland). As a bonus, it's just 0.7 kilometres from Dia Beacon.
Other Things to Do Near Dia BeaconAllocate some more time to check out what's happening in the area surrounding Dia Beacon:
- History lovers will enjoy touring Olana, a place where you can learn about the interesting tales of its past inhabitants.
- Participate in any educational tours of Vanderbilt Mansion, or simply view the exterior of this historic palace.
- Be amazed by the stories from years gone by when you plan a tour of Kykuit.
- You can't help but think about treacherous rulers and princesses when you wander through Lyndhurst Castle.
- Raise a glass of top-notch vino at West Park Winery. Don't miss the chance to purchase a bottle for later.
How much is a hotel room in Dia Beacon?
Hotels in Dia Beacon start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.