Hotels near Danish National Gallery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Danish National Gallery
Of the many travellers who head to Danish National Gallery each year, few regret the journey.
You'll be able to set eyes on it in Copenhagen, the national capital.
Getting from your hotel to Danish National Gallery will take no time if you stay nearby, and you're not short on options. 80 await within 3 kilometres. The Skt. Petri (a kilometre), the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen (2 kilometres) and the Marriott Copenhagen (2 kilometres) are all excellent choices.
Saving will be straightforward if you book in at one of the area's numerous cheaper accommodations. See what you think of the Hotel Windsor or the City Hotel Nebo, 0.7 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Or, you could always splurge a little on one of the several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. You can't go past the Scandic Palace Hotel or the Scandic Webers, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Tea lovers requiring a fix will like Café Phønix at Kultorvet 11, København K, just 0.8 kilometres from Danish National Gallery. Needing to fill your stomach? Hotel Christian IV | Copenhagen is located at Dronningens Tværgade 45, København K, only 0.6 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Danish National GalleryBe courageous and check what's happening in the region around Danish National Gallery:
- Relish in the tranquil atmosphere as you gaze at the artworks on show at Den Hirschsprungske Samling.
- You can't help but think about unscrupulous rulers and princesses when you wander through Rosenborg Castle.
- Palm House is a breath of fresh air for tourists who want a bit of time away from busy sightseeing.
- Hans Christian Andersen Monument was erected to serve as a reminder of a significant time in the area's past, making it an interesting place to reflect.
- Keep your ears open for passing birds singing their songs and the insects flittering as you wander around Botanical Garden.
By chance, you won't have to travel a long way to get to Danish National Gallery via public transport. From DSB, the closest station, it's only 0.7 kilometres away. The next closest terminal is Nørreport, 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Danish National Gallery?
Hotels in Danish National Gallery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.