Hotels near Crimean Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Crimean Bridge
So you're thinking about a visit to Crimean Bridge? We've got some pointers!
Situated in Moscow, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in the thriving national capital.
Want to stay near the action? You'll find 54 accommodations within a short commute of Crimean Bridge. Check out the rates at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow (3 kilometres), the Lotte Hotel Moscow (2 kilometres) and the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow (3 kilometres).
If you'd rather spend your dollars on activities, there's a large range of budget options. Take a look at the rates at the Bulgakov Mini-Hotel, situated just 2 kilometres away. That said, the Fabrika hostel gallery café is a kilometre away.
If you're after room service and silky sheets, you'll simply adore the numerous high-end hotels. The Kebur Palace, 0.6 kilometres away, and the Mercure Arbat Moscow, 2 kilometres, are both recommended spots.
If you're close to Crimean Bridge and feel like a coffee, visit Bagration. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for a delicious meal at President-Hotel. Seeking a relaxing drink? Try out Delight Inn Polyanka and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Crimean BridgeWhile you're here, get acquainted with the area near Crimean Bridge:
- Fallen Monument Park is a great spot for relaxing and taking things easy.
- When you're searching for a spot of culture, head on over to Central House of Artists, a gallery that will amaze you with its outstanding collection of canvases.
- Watch a show at Stas Namin's Moscow Music and Drama Theatre, a popular venue.
- If you want to fill in some time, view the collections at Vakhtanov Doll Gallery.
- Museum of History of Moscow is more than just a boring lesson in history, but a treasure chest of insights into the region's past.
Leave life's stresses behind and head to Crimean Bridge by train. Gidrostroitel', the closest station, is just 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Crimean Bridge?
Hotels in Crimean Bridge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.