ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 40 individually decorated accommodations, and you can enjoy coffee/tea makers, hairdryers, and irons/ironing boards. Additionally, kitchenettes and microwaves are available. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Enjoy the outdoor tennis court, spa tub, and pool loungers. Added amenities include laundry facilities, a games room, and a garden. Continental breakfast is available daily. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Korora property, you'll be 19.4 km (12.1 mi) from Woolgoolga Beach.
Paradise Palms Resort ratings based on 416 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Paradise Palms Resort
About the Paradise Palms ResortLocation 675 Pacific Highway, Korora, NSW 2450
Paradise Palms Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a spa tub. Event space at this cottage measures 861 square feet (80 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the family-friendly Paradise Palms Resort. Self parking is free.
- 40 guestrooms or units
- 861 sq ft of conference space
- 80 sq. m of conference space
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Free self parking
- Airport: Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) (11.5 km / 7.1 mi)
- Train station: Coffs Harbour Station (9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Paradise Palms Resort offers 40 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Accommodation at this 3.5-star cottage has kitchenettes with microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM until 8 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8 PM
Guests arriving after 7 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 10 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paradise Palms Resort Korora
- Paradise Palms Korora
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.