ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
About the Reef EncounterLocation Cairns Marlin Marina - Marlin Jetty A, Cairns, QLD 4870
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Sailboats not included
- Taxes not included
- Snorkelling excursions included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Gratuities not included
- Premium food items not included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorised water sports not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Alcoholic beverages not included
- Transport to off-site activities not included
- Off-site tours not included
- Room service not included
- Minibar not included
- Snorkelling included
Some rates at Reef Encounter are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Reef Encounter also features a hot tub, coffee/tea in common area, and a television in common area.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) (7.4 km / 4.6 mi)
- Train station: Cairns Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
Reef Encounter offers 21 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 8 AM.
On-site venue – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 7:30 AM
- Check-in time ends at 7:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
The property is a ship at sea. Guests must take the Reef Experience catamaran from Cairns Marlin Marina, A Finger, to reach it. The catamaran begins boarding at 7:30 AM, with check-in and breakfast on board. It departs for the ship at 8 AM. You will check-out of your room at 9 AM, and arrive in Cairns is at 4:30 PM upon departure. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 8 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 50.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 50.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Reef Encounter Boat Cairns
- Reef Encounter Boat
- Reef Encounter Cairns
- Reef Encounter
- Reef Encounter Hotel Great Barrier Reef
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.