ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 44 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies or patios and in-room childcare. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Ceiling fans, safes and hairdryers are also available.
A day of pampering at Desert Fig beauty can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and body wraps along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Paperbark, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the hotel's own beach bar, you can stop for a drink. Spend the day at the private beach where you'll find sunloungers and yoga. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Kewarra Beach hotel include Clifton Village Shopping Centre and Palm Cove Beach.
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa ratings based on 42 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa
6 May 2019 by The team at Kewarra Beach Resort.
Thank you for your review.
24 Apr. 2019 by RES
Good Morning, thank you for your comments, it was lovely to have you stay again. I hope to see you again soon.
2 Jan. 2019 by res
Hope to see you again in the future.
26 Nov. 2018 by reservations
Hello there - thank you for your score of 5 out of 5. Hope to see you again in the future.
18 Oct. 2018 by reservations
Hello from the Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa. Thank you for your review. It is always lovely to see our resident wallabies - they are a highlight to see. Hope to see you again. Kind regards
2 Sep. 2018 by res
Hello - thank you for your wonderful comments and glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again in the future.
Piece of paradise
11 Feb. 2018 by res
Good morning, thank you for your comments. Glad to read that our pools are well maintained. I have passed your comments over to management. Thank you
Well appointed rain forest /beach resort
17 Sep. 2017 by reservations
Thank you for your 5 out of 5 rating for your resort. Glad to hear that you had nice meals at the resort and also enjoyed our Beach Shack with pizzas (very popular with our guests as well as locals). We hope to see you again in the future.
Awesome location, relaxing holiday
27 Apr. 2017 by reservations
Hello Karen, many thanks for your kind words. As you mention, we are central to most locations. I have passed your comments to our staff. Hope to see you again. Kind regards
A very nice resort style hotel
21 Apr. 2017 by reservations
Thank you for your comments - we love our peaceful area right on the beach. Cairns itself is around a 25 / 30 minute drive and we have a local bus stop not far from the resort, or we can organise rental cars. Further to your comments about the bed - we have new beds, they are only around 1 year old with plush toppers, which hopefully made you sleep well. Hope to see you again in the future.
About the Kewarra Beach Resort & SpaLocation Kewarra Street, Kewarra Beach, QLD 4879
Step outside to unwind on the sandy beach. At Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A beach bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Kewarra Beach hotel.
- 1 floor
- 44 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) (21.5 km / 13.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa offers 44 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies or patios. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan.
- Private balcony or patio
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Paperbark – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Beach Shack – This beachfront theme restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29.00 for adults and AUD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 58 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 58 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kewarra Beach Resort
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa
You should know
- Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.