ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment features free wired Internet, a furnished balcony and a living room. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. A dining area, a flat-screen TV and premium bedding are also available.
This business-friendly apartment offers free WiFi in public areas, a terrace and a garden. Added amenities include laundry facilities and barbecues.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Hamilton property, you'll be 2.2 km (1.4 mi) from Emporium and 2.6 km (1.6 mi) from RNA Showgrounds.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1 reviews
About the Anville CourtLocation 132 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007
Anville Court offers its guests a terrace, a BBQ, and a garden. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Anville Court was completed in February 2017.
- 1 building
- 2 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1929
- Self-service laundry
- BBQ grill(s)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (12.2 km / 7.6 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Bowen Hills Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Anville Court offers 2 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Rooms open to furnished balconies. This accommodation offers separate living rooms and includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 3.5-star apartment has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a shower. This Hamilton apartment provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Dining room
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150.0 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Cleaning fee: AUD 130 per accommodation, per stay.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.