ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Satellite TV, DVD players and espresso makers are featured in all 31 rooms. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide free refreshments. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Free bottled water, in-room massages and ceiling fans are also available.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages along with body wraps, body scrubs and reflexology. At the resort's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Spend the day at the private beach where you'll find sunloungers, and enjoy the on-site pool loungers. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a rooftop terrace and concierge services. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Bora Bora resort include Matira Point and Le Meridien Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 1081 reviews
About the Sofitel Bora Bora Private IslandLocation Bp 516, Nunue, Vaitape, Bora Bora, Leeward Islands 98730
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island with activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This Colonial resort also offers a rooftop terrace and a garden. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. This 4.5-star Bora Bora resort is smoke free.
- 31 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) (16.7 km / 10.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island offers 31 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and free minibar items. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island has a restaurant on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
For safety reasons, minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who exercises parental authority while in overwater bungalows. For more details, please contact the property using the details provided on the booking confirmation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 15500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 15500 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 26500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 26500 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 4000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 6392 per person (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bora Bora Private
- Bora Bora Private Island
- Bora Bora Private Island Sofitel
- Private Island Bora Bora
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
- Sofitel Private Island
- Sofitel Private Island Bora Bora
- Sofitel Private Island Hotel
- Sofitel Private Island Hotel Bora Bora
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Hotel
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort
- Sofitel Private Island Resort
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Bora Bora
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort Bora Bora
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.