Hotels near Bolshoi Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bolshoi Theatre
Of the many people who visit Bolshoi Theatre each year, few leave disappointed.
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending a few nights in Moscow. After all, this industrious national capital is a sight in itself!
Nothing compares to staying within an easy walk of Bolshoi Theatre! See what you think of one of the 24 hotels within a kilometre. Not quite sure where to begin? Take a look at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow and Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel.
There is a great range of accommodation options that are ideal for those trying to cut down costs. Why not stay at the Kamergersky Hotel, which is only 0.3 kilometres away? If that doesn't suit, try the Karetny Dvor, a kilometre away.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the several top-quality hotels nearby. Consider the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow, a kilometre away. The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, 0.4 kilometres away, is also recommended.
If you're close to Bolshoi Theatre and want a tea or coffee, visit Trattoriya Venetsiya. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Head to Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel for a satisfying bite. Seeking a nice drink or two? Visit Hotel Akvarel and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near Bolshoi TheatreAs you're here, you should see what the surrounding region has available:
- Drop your worries for an afternoon and spend your spare time browsing the goodies at TSUM Department Store.
- You can't go wrong with dinner and a show! Purchase a ticket and find your seat at Maly Theatre.
- Meet ghosts of olden times in the exhibits at Gulag History Museum.
- Wander through Exhibition Hall of The Moscow Artists Union, a notable exhibition space. Remember to closely peruse its program for upcoming events before you visit.
- Surprise your friends with a live performance at State Academic Theater. Grab your seats and enjoy the show!
Get up early, bypass the tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you get off at Moskovskiy Metrostroy, the nearest station, it's just a kilometre to Bolshoi Theatre.
How much is a hotel room in Bolshoi Theatre?
Hotels in Bolshoi Theatre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.