Hotels Near Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum
Top hotels near Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum
Exercise your brain at Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum.
If you're yet to experience Moscow, this is an excellent excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's thriving captial.
There's a small amount of hotels within an easy commute of Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum. Out of the 4 available, you ought to find something that ticks your boxes. The Novotel Moscow City and Imperia City are worth looking into.
Fortunately, there are some good hotels that won't cause you to go bankrupt. You will have a good sleep at the Karetny Dvor or the Bulgakov Mini-Hotel.
To get your day going, start it off at Coffee House. Close to Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum, it's great for a caffeine hit. You don't need to search for a good meal. Bakinskiy bulvar will have what you need. Finally, pop into Tazik Club for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Battle of Borodino Panorama MuseumAfter you stop at Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum, see what's going on in the surrounding area:
- Triumphal Arch is a monumental vision of another era.
- Victory Square is the perfect spot for locals and tourists alike to meet. Drink a coffee, throw some bread to the birds or enjoy the sun's rays.
- There is no better place to take it easy than at Park Pobedy.
- If you're hoping for an entertaining evening out, reserve seats to a production at Fomenko's Workshop Moscow Theater.
- Immerse yourself in the quiet stillness of Church of St. George, an ideal place to enjoy a break from the hectic nature of day-to-day worries.
If you and your mates are journeying by rail to Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum, step off at Stantsiya "Kutuzovo" MTsK, the closest station. Once you're arrived, it's just 0.7 kilometres away. Or you can disembark at Stantsiya Fili, another close terminal, 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum?
Hotels in Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum start at AU$55 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.