ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 72 rooms feature TVs, coffee/tea makers, and hairdryers. Fridges, phones, and irons/ironing boards are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, barbecues, and tour/ticket assistance. Additionally, you'll find a snack bar/deli and laundry facilities. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Mount Johns hotel, you'll be 2.9 km (1.8 mi) from Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery and 3 km (1.8 mi) from Royal Flying Doctor Service.
Alice in the Territory ratings based on 175 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Alice in the Territory
9 Jan. 2019 by Reception
Hi Kat, Thanks for the feedback. Pleased you enjoyed your stay. Our rooms are different that is for sure but we work hard at keeping them at a standard. Enjoy your travels
29 Sep. 2018 by Nicole
Thank you for the review :)
12 Sep. 2018 by Alice in The Territory
Thanks for your feedback.
14 Sep. 2018 by Alice in The Territory
Thanks for your feedback. If you could provide us with your surname of room number so we can check the remote control for new batteries.
14 Sep. 2018 by Alice in The Territory
Thanks for providing your feedback and bringing it to our. We will address the cleanliness with housekeeping, if you could provide your surname and if you remember the room number you were in. Also some information on what the description was you read and where so we can rectify any false information
6 Sep. 2018 by Reception
Thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated.
26 Aug. 2018 by Reception
Thanks for your feedback. The dispensers in the rooms are being fazed out, your room is fitted out with individual shampoo and conditioner.
28 Aug. 2018 by Reception
Thanks for your feedback, if you could let us know which room you were in as we have updated our compendiums to reflect our current property capabilities.
26 Aug. 2018 by Reception
Thanks for the feedback, Appreciate it.
30 May 2018 by Nicole
Thank you for the review, sorry for the misunderstanding, we are following up with having the restaurant removed from our website.
About the Alice in the TerritoryLocation 46 Stephens Road, Mount Johns, NT 0870
There's a snack bar/deli on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. An outdoor pool, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly Alice in the Territory. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Mount Johns hotel is smoke free.
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Alice Springs, NT (ASP) (13 km / 8.1 mi)
- Train station: Ciccone Alice Springs Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Alice in the Territory offers 72 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 66 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 15 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
- Pet fee: AUD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Alice Territory Hotel Mount Johns
- Alice Territory Hotel
- Alice Territory Mount Johns
- Alice Territory
You should know
- Alice in the Territory offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.