Hotels near Alexander Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Alexander Gardens
Top hotels near Alexander Gardens
Planning on heading to Alexander Gardens? From where to stay to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you set off.
Situated among the busy streets of Moscow, it certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to see in the action-packed national capital.
With as many as 27 accommodations within a kilometre of Alexander Gardens, you may even be able to see it from your room! Have a gander at the rates and amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow and Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel.
Saving will be straightforward if you secure a room at one of the region's various low-cost lodgings. Take a look at the facilities at the Kamergersky Hotel, only 0.5 kilometres away. That said, the Karetny Dvor is 2 kilometres away.
Also, there are many upscale accommodations in the immediate area. The Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow and the St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, a kilometre and 0.8 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Before you head to Alexander Gardens, build up your energy with a drink at Time Club Re: Form | Antikafe Moscow. You don't need to spend hours looking for a lunch or dinner spot. Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel has a great menu. Seeking a nice drink or two? Try out Hotel Akvarel and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Alexander GardensTake in everything Alexander Gardens has on offer, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding area:
- Manezh Square is a historic public place esteemed for its community atmosphere.
- Stopping by a commemorative monument like Monument to Marshal Zhukov is one way to broaden your knowledge of local history.
- If you're keen to learn some local history, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is an impressive memorial to spend some time at.
- A respected local exhibition space, Central Exhibit Hall often features a selection of shows and events throughout the year. Think about spending an hour or two checking out its wonderful displays.
- A visit to V. Vernadskiy Geological State Museum is a worthwhile choice when you are at a loose end.
It's a simple trip by rail to Alexander Gardens. Just disembark the train at Moskovskiy Metrostroy, the most convenient station, and then it's only 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Alexander Gardens?
Hotels in Alexander Gardens start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.