ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy patios, featured in all 4 rooms.
Enjoy the outdoor tennis court, spa tub and pool loungers as well as access to boat tours. Additionally, you'll find a free manager's reception and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of a free airport shuttle.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 3-star Woodwark resort include Whitsunday Plaza and Conway National Park.
About the Paradise Cove Resort Whitsundays - All InclusiveLocation Lot 134 Woodwark Bay, Whitsunday Islands, Woodwark, QLD 4802
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Alcoholic beverages not included
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Room service not included
- Tennis included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Minibar not included
Paradise Cove Resort Whitsundays - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Paradise Cove Resort Whitsundays - All Inclusive with activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and motor boating. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. This Mediterranean resort also offers an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court and a hot tub. This 3-star Woodwark resort is smoke free.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Manager's reception (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- No smoking on site
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
Paradise Cove Resort Whitsundays - All Inclusive offers 4 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. Rooms open to patios. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private patio
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM. The resort hosts a free manager's reception daily.
- Check-in time starts at 9:00 AM
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 12:30 PM to 12:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The itinerary includes the following:
Day 1: Boarding at Abel Point Marina at 2:30 PM, followed by afternoon tea and snacks. Dinner and dessert served in the main house.
Day 2: Breakfast is served in the main house, followed by an excursion to Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, and snorkeling. Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea are provided during the tour and at the resort for guests who wish to stay. Dinner and dessert are served at the main house.
Day 3; Breakfast served in the main house. Check out at 9 AM. Optional guided kayak and paddle board tour to spot local wildlife. •Depart resort at 11:20 AM and return to Abell Point Marina at noon.
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, 350 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach.
Parking is available for a surcharge at Abell Point Marina. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please be advised that this property is a boat/land accommodation and is not a standard hotel. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Departure days are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 2:30pm. Return days are Wednesday, Friday and Monday at 12pm. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 12:30 PM to 12:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 8 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by shuttle. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Paradise Cove Resort Whitsundays - All Inclusive offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served at Paradise Cove Resort Whitsundays - All Inclusive.