Check hotel prices in Melbourne
Top hotel deals in Melbourne
Top budget Melbourne hotel deals
Top luxury Melbourne hotel deals
Find the best hotels in Melbourne with the best deals
Where to stay in Melbourne with family?
- Carlton: Adults will love a stay near Melbourne’s famous Little Italy and Carlton Gardens. And the Melbourne Museum, located in Carlton Gardens, is home to the Pauline Gandel Children’s Gallery and an IMAX theatre.
- Kilda: The suburb of St. Kilda is home to whole-family amusements like Luna Park, a 100-year-old theme park at the edge of Port Phillip Bay. It’s also a great place to watch boats in the marina, as well as browse shops.
What are the best Melbourne hotels in the CBD?
- QT Melbourne is a luxe, artsy hotel with modernist vibes in Melbourne’s CBD. Not only is it conveniently close to Her Majesty’s Theatre and Bourke Street Mall, it also offers top-notch relaxation with rainfall showerheads, in-room espresso makers, and 24-hour room service.
- The classic elegance of The Hotel Windsor, a short walk from Queen Victoria Market and the City Museum of Old Treasury, matches its 19th-century exterior. Though the hotel’s styling is timeless, its comforts are ultramodern, from luxury bedding to the on-site restaurant and bar.
What are the best Melbourne hotels for couples?
- Art Series – The Olsen is an artfully decorated boutique hotel in South Yarra. Soundproofed rooms featuring kitchenettes and rainfall showerheads might make you want to spend the evening in with your sweetheart. But if you decide to go out, grab dinner and drinks at the groovy and retro Leonard’s House of Love.
- At The Como Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel, bathrobes, slippers, and pillowtop beds invite you to get comfy, while the rooftop terrace and onsite garden are special spots to steal kisses. If you’re up for a drink, try the SO Local Smoked Negroni at SOBar, the hotel’s tapas bar.
What are the best hotels in Melbourne near the Crown Casino?
- Shadow Play by Peppers is a seriously swish aparthotel just 10 minutes' walk to all the high-rollin' action. Try your luck at the blackjack table or the pokies, then hotfoot it back to your posh digs and order a midnight feast from room service. With a pool, hot tub, bar and restaurant, odds are you’ll want to stay longer.
- The Grand Hotel Melbourne is exactly that — grand. Oozing old-world charm, this hotel is just a short walk to the blackjack tables. Kick back in the indoor swimming pool, order a cheese platter at their fancy-pants restaurant, or cook up a storm in your apartment. Yup, you’ll have your own kitchen here.
What hotels in Melbourne offer an exceptional breakfast?
- The Westin Melbourne offers a drool-worthy, cooked-to-order breakfast that'll have you waking up with the chooks to be first in line. Located in the thick of the action, you can mosey on back for a dip in the indoor pool as often as your heart desires. Wine and dine the night away alfresco-style in the on-site restaurant, Allegro.
- The Langham, Melbourne: Even the biggest morning grump will turn into a chirpy early bird with the delish, cooked-to-order brekkie on offer here. And it's not just the food that's pretty special. The location, the pool and spa, the marble staircase, the cascading fountains, the fancy chandeliers … You might want to leave your trackie-dacks at home.
What hotels in Melbourne have nice views?
- Sweeping city and river views make Crowne Plaza, Melbourne one of the city's best digs for compulsive window gazers. After a big day exploring, there’s no better way to unwind than by sampling a few of the bartender's concoctions in the ultra-cool Dive Bar. In the morning, order brekkie in bed and drink in those vistas. And loads of coffee.
- Expect to pick your chin up from the floor at the Pan Pacific Melbourne. And it's not just the jaw-dropping views that’ll impress you — this entire place is seriously lush. Don't waste all your time staring out the window, though. Everything Melbourne has to offer is right on your doorstep, so get out and explore!
What are the best hotels near Melbourne airport?
- The PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport offers a welcome refuge after being cramped up in a giant pressurised tin can for hours. Stretch out those weary muscles in the indoor pool. Or, get your blood flowing with a power sprint in the 24-hour gym. Afterwards, replenish those calories with a drink at Bar Airo.
- They're an attentive bunch at the Quest Melbourne Airport. They've literally thought of everything. Free airport and shopping centre shuttles? Tick. Laundry to wash your smelly socks? You bet. Outdoor barbie to grill a snag or two? Now you’re talking! And, to top it all off, you'll have your own apartment with a full kitchen. Don’t worry, there's a restaurant on-site if there’s no way you’re cooking on holidays.
Why book with Wotif?
Found a better deal on your hotel? No problem. Wotif's Price Promise will match the price and refund the difference, just so long as all the conditions are the same.
With around 165 hotels, Melbourne CBD is an accommodation area that is always a great place to base yourself. Melbourne CBD is located 800 metres from Melbourne's downtown buzz. Apartments @ Docklands and Crown Towers are among Wotif's top picks.
The world is full of choice so why not check out some alternative neighbourhoods? East Melbourne and Carlton are two other options. The Tribeca Serviced Apartments Melbourne and Quest Jolimont are in East Melbourne while the Quest Carlton on Finlay and Quest Clocktower on Lygon are in Carlton. The Quest Royal Gardens and City East Motel are in Fitzroy, and Quest on Dorcas and Quest South Melbourne are part of the South Melbourne area.
You'd be mad to visit Melbourne and not see the Federation Square. The Richmond Hill Hotel and Mantra on Jolimont are convenient options for visitors as they are within a 100 metres radius of Federation Square.
Accommodations that are nearby to the Bourke Street Mall include the Mantra on Jolimont and the Oaks On Market. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne - Flinders Street and Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne are conveniently positioned within an easy stroll of the Melbourne Central. The Melbourne Aquarium, another popular Melbourne attraction, is walking distance from the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto and also the Quay West Suites Melbourne. Accommodation options that are near the Eureka Tower include the Mantra Southbank Melbourne and the Southbank Apartments - 28 Southgate.
The Mantra on the Park and Jasper Hotel are smart options if you decide to choose accommodation close to Royal Arcade. The Milano Serviced Apartments and Mercure Melbourne Therry Street are within walking distance of the Block Arcade. Accommodation options close to the Block Arcade include the Rydges on Swanston - Melbourne and Arrow on Swanston. Accommodation options close to the Melbourne Town Hall include the Quality Hotel Downtowner on Lygon and Best Western Plus Travel Inn Hotel.
The Best Western Sandown Heritage Motel is located 25 kilometres from the centre of Melbourne. Or, alternatively, the Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre is located 17 kilometres away. You could also check out the amenities and rates at the Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport or the Mantra Tullamarine.
Looking for things to do? Consider spending some time checking out the Yering Station Winery and Croydon Golf Club at Yering Meadows, which you'll find in Yering, 40 kilometres to the east of Melbourne. Some of our recommended Yering hotels and accommodations are the Yering Gorge Cottages and Yarra Valley Grand Hotel. Alternatively, you could stay in Mornington, 45 kilometres to the south of Melbourne, where you'll find the Mornington On Tanti and Norwood House Motel & Reception Centre. Regardless of whether you're passing through or spending a few nights in Mornington, make sure you visit the Mornington Country Golf Course and Mornington Park.
Before you leave Victoria, ensure you experience a local game. Visit Melbourne Cricket Ground to the east of Melbourne. The Hotel Barkly - Hostel and the Apartments Ink are good options if you hope to get into it.
Tullamarine Airport is the most popular gateway to Melbourne. Nearby hotels include the Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre and the Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport.
How much is a hotel room in Melbourne?
Hotels in Melbourne start at AU$71 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.