ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LCD TV with cable channels, and each apartment features a sofa bed, a living room and a dining area. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and a pillowtop bed. A DVD player, a coffee/tea maker and a safe are also available.
This business-friendly apartment offers free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and barbecues. Other amenities include free use of bicycles and laundry facilities. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 8 AM and 1 PM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute walk of this 3.5-star Richmond North property include Her Majesty's Theatre and Melbourne Museum.
Birches Serviced Apartments ratings based on 320 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Birches Serviced Apartments
11 May 2019 by FrontDesk101
Hi, thanks for the feedback. Do you recall the room number so we can look at fixing this? Thanks from the Birches Team
8 May 2019 by Birches Team
We are sorry you didn't enjoy your room Michael. You will be pleased to know we have now refurbished most of the 1st and 2nd floor apartments and are working on the ground floor next.
11 May 2019 by Birches Team
What could we do to improve you stay with us?
Great dog-friendly community
3 Apr. 2018 by Alan
Thank you for taking the time to send through your feedback following your recent stay with us; it is appreciated and I'll be sure to pass on your comments to our cleaning staff. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards Alan & the Birches Team
Nice apartment close to sporting venues.
27 Feb. 2018 by Alan
Hi Tania Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us; it is appreciated. The parking can be "challenging" with the 4WD's, as our spaces were designed for cars of the 70's! It was good to hear you found our location appropriate and our apartments clean- I'll be sure to pass this onto our cleaning staff. We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards Alan
20 Feb. 2018 by Alan
Hi Charlene Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us. Unfortunately, back in the 70's when Birches was built, the cars weren't quite as big as the SUV's we now see, making the parking a little more challenging! It was great to hear you found all other aspects of your stay met your expectations and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon. Kind regrads Alan
Lovely windows out to the street
About the Birches Serviced ApartmentsLocation 160 Simpson Street, East Melbourne, VIC 03002
Birches Serviced Apartments offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and concierge services. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Birches Serviced Apartments also features laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star East Melbourne apartment is smoke free.
- 24 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (25.5 km / 15.8 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: North Richmond Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Birches Serviced Apartments offers 24 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and DVD players. This accommodation has separate living rooms and is furnished with double sofa beds. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Accommodation at this 3.5-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Separate bedroom
- Dining room
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 1 PM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM-5 PM
- Saturday-Saturday: 8 AM-3 PM
This hotel's reception is open from 8 AM to 5 PM on weekdays, from 8 AM to 3 PM on Saturdays, and from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM on Sundays. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8 AM - 3 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per stay.
- Pets: AUD 30 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 10 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Pet fee: AUD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Birches Serviced Apartments Apartment East Melbourne
- Birches Serviced Apartments Apartment
- Birches Serviced Apartments East Melbourne
- Birches Serviced Apartments
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.