ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 380 soundproofed rooms feature sitting areas, WiFi, and in-room childcare. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and pillow menus. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and safes are available.
The restaurant, Lane Restaurant, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. 7016 square feet (652 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include Federation Square and SEA LIFE Melbourne.
Novotel Melbourne on Collins ratings based on 1,054 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Melbourne on Collins
4 Feb. 2019 by Franziska
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Novotel Team
4 Feb. 2019 by Franziska
Thank you for your review. The best compliment is that you will stay again, we love it. Novotel Team
4 Feb. 2019 by Franziska
Thank you for the 5 star review. Novotel Team
25 Jan. 2019 by Franziska
Thank you for the 5 out of 5 star review. Novotel Team
24 Jan. 2019 by Franziska
Thank you for your feedback and my apology as we did not live up to your execrations. Novotel Team
About the Novotel Melbourne on CollinsLocation 270 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 7016 square feet (652 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel Melbourne on Collins. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 380 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 7016 sq ft of conference space
- 652 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1992
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Melbourne hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Lane Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Lane Cafe and Bar – This café serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 0 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Melbourne Collins Hotel
- Novotel Collins Hotel
- Novotel Melbourne Collins
- Novotel Collins
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Novotel
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 5-device limit.