ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 262 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, iPod docks, and DVD players. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Additionally, separate bathtubs and showers, coffee/tea makers, and in-room massages are available.
The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a sauna, and a coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include Bourke Street Mall and Federation Square.
The Westin Melbourne ratings based on 1,050 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Melbourne
About the The Westin MelbourneLocation 205 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
The Westin Melbourne offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury The Westin Melbourne. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 262 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.2 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Melbourne offers 262 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Allegro – On-site restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Lobby Lounge – This restaurant only serves light fare.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.