ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy cable TV, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers, featured in all 330 rooms. Fridges, in-room massages, and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, The Louden Kitchen Grill, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. Cocoon Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with breakfast and dinner. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include Her Majesty's Theatre and Regent Theatre.
Mercure Welcome Melbourne ratings based on 1,124 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Welcome Melbourne
About the Mercure Welcome MelbourneLocation 265 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Mercure Welcome Melbourne also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 330 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (23.7 km / 14.7 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Melbourne Central Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Welcome Melbourne offers 330 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Louden Kitchen Grill – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cocoon Bar – This bar specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Soul Cafe – This Cafe serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 25 for adults, and AUD 10 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
- Mercure Welcome Hotel
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.