AU$54 Phillip Island accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Phillip Island
Top hotel deals in Phillip Island
Top budget Phillip Island hotel deals
Top luxury Phillip Island hotel deals
Best Hotels in Phillip Island
What are the top 5-star hotels on Phillip Island?
Located just a 10-minute walk from the Phillip Island Ferry Dock, Glen Isla House is a luxury beach guest house with a long list of awesome perks. Stretch out in spacious rooms and enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s also a free shuttle to the ferry terminal.
Is there any pet-friendly accommodation on Phillip Island?
- Holmwood Guesthouse welcomes your furry family member. You and your pet can run around in the garden or on the terrace or take a 15-minute walk to the beach. We hear the home-cooked breakfast is pretty amazing, too.
- Tranquility in Cowes is a 4-bedroom holiday home that is happy to host your dog for an extra charge. Whip up a tasty lunch on the barbeque, then take your furry friend on a 15-minute walk to downtown Cowes.
What’s the best accommodation near Phillip Island for families?
- Flinders Hotel is on the Mornington Peninsula, but it’s got a playground and provides babysitting services for an added fee. If you’re headed to Phillip Island, start out your day with the free breakfast and make the half-hour drive to Stony Point Ferry Terminal. From there, it’s a 45-minute ferry ride to Phillip Island.
- San Remo Hotel Motel is a cheap hotel near Phillip Island—just across the Phillip Island Bridge, actually. Call ahead to reserve infant beds and cribs at no extra charge. If your family has a sweet tooth, the motel is just a 5-minute drive from the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
- North Pier Hotel sits right on the Esplanade and is a 3-minute walk from Cowes Beach. Bring the whole family to the on-site restaurant for lunch and dinner or splash around in the outdoor pool.
Our Phillip Island hotels are a great base to visit the Island’s internationally renowned nature attraction, the Penguin Parade. Every sunset around 4500 Little Penguins, native to Australia and standing just 33cm tall, make their way up from the sea to their burrows in the sand dunes on Summerland Beach.
Our Phillip Island accommodation also acts as a great base for seeing the largest colony of Australian Fur Seals, 1.5km offshore at Seal Rocks. The colony can be seen with binoculars from the island at The Nobbies or by taking a boat cruise from Cowes out to the rocks.
Phillip Island is surely a bird-watcher’s paradise, with Rhyll Inlet on the north coast being home to a wide variety of wading birds including spoonbills, oyster catchers, herons and egrets, Swan Lake being an important habitat for black swans, and Cape Woolamai hosting around 120,000 short-tailed shearwaters, also known as muttonbirds, from September to May after their migration from the Arctic Circle. While staying in our Phillip Island accommodation see 1500 koalas in the wild by taking the ferry to French Island, or get up close and personal with them on the elevated boardwalk at the Koala Conservation Centre.
Phillip Island is not only renowned for its natural highlights, the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit which dates back to 1928 and hosts a number of annual international racing events, including the World Superbike Championship in April, the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in October and V8 Supercar racing in November. Yet more history can be found on the island at the National Vietnam Veterans Museum, a permanent exhibition of war vehicles, weaponry and memorabilia, as well as audio visual displays covering Australia's involvement in the Vietnam War.
How much is a hotel room in Phillip Island?
Hotels in Phillip Island start at AU$54 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.