Hotels near Phillip Island Ferry Dock
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Phillip Island Ferry Dock
Top hotels near Phillip Island Ferry Dock
Ready to plan your visit to Phillip Island Ferry Dock?
Regardless of whether it's your first time in Cowes or you've spent time here before, there is always something new to see.
If you're only coming for a brief visit, why not save time and book in at one of the many accommodations near Phillip Island Ferry Dock? Within 3 kilometres, you will have 21 possibilities. Nearby ones are the Ramada Resort Phillip Island (3 kilometres), the Comfort Resort Kaloha (0.5 kilometres) and the Amaroo Holiday Park (0.6 kilometres).
If you want to keep costs down, book in at the Anchor Belle Holiday Park. It's a reasonably-priced option, 2 kilometres away.
Or you could make a booking at one of the many top-notch hotels in the area. You deserve it! The 507 at The Waves and the Glen Isla House, 0.2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Try The Isle of Wight Hotel Motel. It's right near Phillip Island Ferry Dock. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Pop into Harry's on the Esplanade to get some food. And then, pull up a stool at The Continental Hotel Phillip Island to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Phillip Island Ferry DockAfter you've left Phillip Island Ferry Dock, see what else is available in the area:
- If you adore all kinds of critters and creatures, make sure you spend some time at Phillip Island Wildlife Park.
- Koala Conservation Centre is a good way to watch animals frolicking in nature. You'll learn a lot from the amazing staff who live to keep them healthy and safe.
- If you love daredevil rides, you'll have an entertaining day at A Maze'N Things.
- Shoot the breeze with an expert winemaker at Phillip Island Winery. Remember to ask about tasting sessions!
- The delicious wines made at Purple Hen Winery highlight the area's unique grape varietals and climate. Sample a few blends to appreciate how these factors impact the flavour.
How much is a hotel room in Phillip Island Ferry Dock?
Hotels in Phillip Island Ferry Dock start at AU$76 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.