AU$108 Mornington Peninsula accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mornington Peninsula
Top hotel deals in Mornington Peninsula
Top budget Mornington Peninsula hotel deals
Top luxury Mornington Peninsula hotel deals
What is the best luxury accommodation in Mornington Peninsula?
- Sapphire Shores Luxury Retreat offers luxury touches like jetted tubs and you can enjoy a free, locally sourced breakfast every day in this oceanside retreat near Mount Martha.
- Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa in Moorooduc has two restaurants, a bar, and a full-service spa. Cosy up in a lakeside chalet for the ultimate romantic getaway.
- RACV Cape Schanck Resort: This 5-star resort has rooms with ocean views and suites with luxurious bathrooms and soaking tubs. Play a round of golf on-site followed by an afternoon at the full-service spa, or check out the swimming pool, on-site restaurant, café and tennis courts.
- Plantation House is a highly rated B&B just a 5-minute walk from Rye’s shops and restaurants. Guests have their own dining room with coffee and tea provided. Enjoy a free gourmet breakfast and a lazy afternoon in the hot tub.
What are the top Mornington Peninsula wineries with accommodation?
- At Morning Sun Vineyard you’ll spend your days surrounded by grapevines and gently rolling hills. Each apartment has a living room, laundry facilities, and a full kitchen but you can also enjoy the on-site restaurant. Bonus: Morning Sun is pet-friendly.
- At Mantons Creek Estate & Lodge you’re literally steps from the wine – it has an attached winery. There’s a restaurant open for breakfast, brunch, and lunch, and a café with a bar. There’s also a garden and a picnic area to enjoy those vineyard views.
- · Want a house all to yourself right next to a rolling vineyard? Myers Road Vineyard offers a modern vacation home rental with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with soaking tubs or rainfall showers. It also features a full kitchen, a stone fireplace, and a deck with vineyard views.
Is there pet-friendly accommodation in the Mornington Peninsula?
- Looking for hotels in Mornington Peninsula where you can bring your furry friends? Pets stay for a fee at Views Cape Schanck, and human guests can play a 36-hole golf course next door. The hotel serves breakfast with local cuisine that’s available daily for a fee, plus a bar and spa services on site.
- Pets are also welcome at Banksia on the Bay, a vacation home in Rosebud. You’ll find 3 bedrooms, a garden, a picnic area, plus a full kitchen and fireplace.
How much is a hotel room in Mornington Peninsula?
Hotels in Mornington Peninsula start at AU$108 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.