Hotels near Willow Creek Vineyard
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Willow Creek Vineyard
Top hotels near Willow Creek Vineyard
Treat yourself and your buddies to a little time at Willow Creek Vineyard!
Not entirely sure where it is? Pull out your map and trace a circle around Mornington Peninsula Wine Region. It is located 60 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Getting the perfect pic to make your mates jealous can be hungry work! When you're ready to eat, head to Veraison Restaurant. This popular restaurant is at 269 Myers Road, Balnarring, only 0.9 kilometres away from Willow Creek Vineyard. And later on, swing by Rare Hare Wine & Food Store (166 Balnarring Road, Merricks North) and sit back with a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Willow Creek VineyardDon't pass up the chance to see the area around Willow Creek Vineyard:
- The expert vintners at Paradigm Hill are keen to tell you what's different about their winemaking system. You should try a few blends before purchasing a bottle to have later.
- Have a chat with a talented winemaker at Port Phillip Estate. Remember to check for tasting sessions!
- If you feel like a nice glass of red or white, spend some time at Stonier Winery. Here, you can taste and purchase some renowned wines from the region.
- Check out Karrawingi Park if you want a short break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- If you feel like a nice glass of red or white, head on over to Paringa Estate. Here, you're invited to taste and buy some first-rate wines from the region.
How much is a hotel room in Willow Creek Vineyard?
Hotels in Willow Creek Vineyard start at AU$190 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.