Hotels near Port Phillip Estate
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Port Phillip Estate
Top hotels near Port Phillip Estate
If it’s been a hectic week, go ahead and splash out at Port Phillip Estate.
To get there, you'll have to go to Red Hill. It's situated 60 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
If you're wanting to stay within easy driving distance of Port Phillip Estate, the Polperro Villas, a kilometre away, is your best option.
If you require a coffee break, why not drop in at Cherries And Blueberries Place? It's located just 0.3 kilometres away from Port Phillip Estate, at 251 Red Hill Road, Red Hill South.
Other Things to Do Near Port Phillip EstateAfter you've departed Port Phillip Estate, see what else is available in the area:
- Raise a glass of full-bodied red or white at Eldridge Estate of Red Hill. Be sure to purchase a bottle of your favourite drop.
- Raise a glass of full-bodied wine at Paringa Estate. Be sure to buy a bottle or two.
- If you're proud to be a committed art lover, Marion Rosetzky Gallery is the place you need to be. Featuring numerous unusual pieces, you'll be happy you set aside some time to enjoy the experience
- On a lazy day, spend a while relaxing in Redhill Recreation Reserve.
- Shop for something novel to take home or just sample some food at Red Hill Community Market.
How much is a hotel room in Port Phillip Estate?
Hotels in Port Phillip Estate start at AU$318 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.