Hotels Near Redhill Recreation Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Redhill Recreation Reserve
Breathe in the fresh air and de-stress at Redhill Recreation Reserve.
It's to be found in Red Hill. Wondering how to get there? You'll need to drive 60 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Why don't you spoil yourself and book a room at the Hummingbird Eco Retreat? It's just 0.5 kilometres away.
Ready for a nice big meal? Stop for lunch or dinner at Lindenderry at Red Hill. It's at 142 Arthurs Seat Road, Red Hill, 0.5 kilometres from Redhill Recreation Reserve.
Other Things to Do Near Redhill Recreation ReserveAfter spending some time at Redhill Recreation Reserve, see what else is available in the vicinity:
- Get lost in a genuinely local experience with the children at Red Hill Community Market.
- Talk to an expert winemaker at Eldridge Estate of Red Hill. Remember to ask about tasting sessions!
- Art aficionados should definitely drop by Marion Rosetzky Gallery to check out the selection of striking pieces adorning the walls.
- Shopping junkies always love checking out Red Hill Cheese, one of the popular stores here.
- The reds and whites made at Main Ridge Estate Winery reflect the region's grape varietals and climate. Try a couple of blends to see how these factors impact the flavour.
How much is a hotel room in Redhill Recreation Reserve?
Hotels in Redhill Recreation Reserve start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.