Hotels Near Heronswood Garden
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Heronswood Garden
Top hotels near Heronswood Garden
You'll have a ripper time at Heronswood Garden.
To get there, you'll have to travel to Rye. You'll find it 65 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Make a reservation at the Georges Boutique B&B & Culinary Retreat, an upmarket place just a kilometre away. You know you want to!
To really make the most of your day, start it off at Heronswood Cafe. Close to Heronswood Garden, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you just can't keep going without a decent feed, head to Heronswood House Restaurant. Built up a thirst yet? Go just nearby to Dromana Bowls Club for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Heronswood GardenAfter you visit Heronswood Garden, check what's going on nearby:
- Offer your legs a rest and get on board Eagle Skylift Arthurs Seat instead. It's a different way to get to your destination.
- Revel in the peace at The Enchanted Adventure Garden. You'll find ample space for fun and games or to just sit back and relax.
- When it's time for a tipple, pop into Main Ridge Winery. Here, you can sample and purchase some delicious regional wines.
- The knowledgable staff at Main Ridge Estate Winery are keen to tell you what's different about their winemaking procedures. Be sure to sample a few drops before choosing a wine to have later.
- See some of the goodies that Red Hill Cheese has on offer. You just might find a cool present for that special someone, or even yourself.
How much is a hotel room in Heronswood Garden?
Hotels in Heronswood Garden start at AU$345 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.