Hotels near Red Hill Cheese
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Red Hill Cheese
Top hotels near Red Hill Cheese
Getting prepared for your adventure to Red Hill Cheese? Don't set out until you've read through these handy tips and tricks.
To get there, you'll need to travel to Mornington Peninsula Wine Region. It's located 60 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Visitors who are hoping to experience a bit of luxury ought to check out the several upmarket accommodation options nearby. Make sure you check out the Lindenderry At Red Hill and Woodland by the Bay & Puddleduck Cottage.
If you need to re-energise during your busy day, grab a coffee or tea at The Gorgelicious Store (1008 Mornington-Flinders Road, Red Hill). It's only 0.7 kilometres from Red Hill Cheese. Enjoy some cold beers with your mates at Mock Red Hill (1103 Mornington-Flinders Road, Red Hill).
Other Things to Do Near Red Hill CheeseWhile you're here, get to know the region surrounding Red Hill Cheese:
- The wines available at Main Ridge Estate Winery reflect the area's unique grape varietals and climate. Request a tasting session to appreciate how this plays out on the palate.
- The knowledgable staff at Main Ridge Winery will love to tell you the secrets of their approach to winemaking. You should have a tasting or two before buying a bottle to take home.
- Be part of a genuinely unique experience with the children at Red Hill Community Market.
- Redhill Recreation Reserve is a great spot for taking things easy.
- When it's time for a tipple, visit Eldridge Estate of Red Hill. Here, you can taste and buy some top-notch regional vinos.
How much is a hotel room in Red Hill Cheese?
Hotels in Red Hill Cheese start at AU$308 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.