Hotels near Red Hill Estate
Red Hill Estate awaits! Arrange a sitter for the little ones and get ready to have some fun!
It's to be found in Mornington Peninsula Wine Region. Settle in and enjoy the 60 kilometres drive from Melbourne, the state capital.
Those who would like to stay within an easy commute of Red Hill Estate have 2 hotels to choose from. Check out the Stony Creek Cottages and Mantons Creek Estate & Lodge.
If you're seeking luxury and prestige, remember to check out one of the several upscale establishments in the general area. You'll love the Lindenderry At Red Hill and Flinders Hotel.
Head to Tuck's Ridge Cafe for a delicious meal. This popular restaurant is at 37 Shoreham Road, Red Hill South, just 0.9 kilometres from Red Hill Estate.
Other Things to Do Near Red Hill Estate
Be courageous and check what's on offer in the local area:
- If you appreciate a good drop, don't miss visiting Ocean Eight Winery. Here, you can taste and purchase a couple of bottles of the outstanding local drop.
- The expert vintners at Montalto Vineyard and Olive Grove will love to tell you what's special about their winemaking system. Make sure you sample a few drops before selecting a bottle to have later.
- The tasty vinos created at T'Gallant reflect the region's climate and grape varietals. Sample a few different drops to see how this plays out on the palate.
- If you have an urge to take it easy with a glass of vino, head to Ten Minutes By Tractor Wine Co.
- Test your patience and problem solving skills while endeavouring to find your way out of Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens.