Hotels Near Dromana Estate Winery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dromana Estate Winery
Top hotels near Dromana Estate Winery
Dromana Estate Winery is waiting for you! Arrange a sitter for the little ones and get ready to have some fun!
Not quite sure where it is? Dust off your map and circle Mornington Peninsula Wine Region. It's 60 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Accommodations neighbouring Dromana Estate Winery are a bit lacking. However, you will find 13 that are reasonably close by. Have a squiz at the amenities and facilities at the Best Western Plus Brooklands of Mornington and Woodland by the Bay & Puddleduck Cottage.
Other Things to Do Near Dromana Estate WineryAfter you've experienced Dromana Estate Winery, don't forget to check out the surrounding region:
- The friendly staff at Barmah Park Wines will love to tell you what's special about their winemaking procedures. Make sure you have a tasting or two before choosing a wine to take home.
- For a dose of culture, both locals and visitors go along to Peninsula Studio Trail - Judy Reekie Studio. Be sure to check out the guide to discover what interesting events, gigs and exhibitions are happening.
- Pick up your lucky clubs and head over to the well-maintained greens of Devil Bend Golf Club.
- Head over to Karrawingi Park and relax in this leafy green oasis, situated right in the heart of the city.
- The wines created at B'Darra Estate Vinyard reveal the area's grape varietals and climate. Request a tasting session to see how these factors come together.
How much is a hotel room in Dromana Estate Winery?
Hotels in Dromana Estate Winery start at AU$144 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.