Hotels near Karrawingi Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Karrawingi Park
Top hotels near Karrawingi Park
At Karrawingi Park, you'll be able to escape the bright lights of the city and enjoy a hard-earned break.
The locals are sure to tell you it's one of the best places in Moorooduc.
Hurry up and organise to stay at the Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa. It's only 0.3 kilometres away from Karrawingi Park.
Head to Woodman Estate for some lunch or dinner. This convenient restaurant is at 136 Graydens Road, Moorooduc, just 0.3 kilometres from Karrawingi Park.
Other Things to Do Near Karrawingi ParkAfter you stop by Karrawingi Park, see what's happening in the surrounding region:
- If you love golf, arrange a game at Devil Bend Golf Club.
- To feel a little cultured, both locals and visitors flock to Peninsula Studio Trail - Judy Reekie Studio. Before visiting, take a peek at the program to see what great events, concerts and exhibits are currently happening.
- The delicious wines produced at B'Darra Estate Vinyard showcase the region's unique grape varietals and climate. Sample a few blends to experience how this plays out on the palate.
- Wine enthusiasts should head straight to Dromana Estate Winery. Ask about the grape varietals and the bottling process used, then sample the finished product during a tasting session.
- Raise a glass of outstanding wine at Barmah Park Wines. Don't miss the chance to buy some for later.
How much is a hotel room in Karrawingi Park?
Hotels in Karrawingi Park start at AU$144 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.