Hotels Near Barmah Park Wines
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Barmah Park Wines
Top hotels near Barmah Park Wines
If the stresses of life are getting too much, some well-deserved time out at Barmah Park Wines might be just what the doctor ordered.
The locals are sure to tell you it's one of the best attractions in Moorooduc.
Hotels neighbouring Barmah Park Wines are a bit lacking. However, there are 13 not too far away. Have a look at the amenities and facilities at the Best Western Plus Brooklands of Mornington and Woodland by the Bay & Puddleduck Cottage.
If you can't appreciate the local hotspots without a full stomach, have a meal at Barmah Park Vineyard & Cafe. This convenient eatery is at 945 Moorooduc Highway, Moorooduc, only 0.2 kilometres away from Barmah Park Wines.
Other Things to Do Near Barmah Park WinesDon't pass up the opportunity to visit the region around Barmah Park Wines:
- For a dose of culture, many travellers go along to Peninsula Studio Trail - Judy Reekie Studio. Before visiting, scan the guide to discover what interesting events, performances and displays are occurring.
- The vinos produced at Dromana Estate Winery reflect the region's grape varietals and climate. Sample a few blends to appreciate how these factors come together.
- If you're a bit of a golf nut, organise a game or two at Devil Bend Golf Club.
- The friendly locals at B'Darra Estate Vinyard are keen to show you what's unique about their winemaking technique. You should sample a few drops before choosing a wine to have later.
- If you're into golf, arrange a round or two at Mornington Country Golf Course.
How much is a hotel room in Barmah Park Wines?
Hotels in Barmah Park Wines start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.