Mill Bay Suites Motel
Mill Bay Suites Motel
Mill Bay Suites is just a couple of minutes by car from the shops and restaurants of Mangonui village and the beautiful Coopers Beach. The four spacious, self-contained and well-equipped units make each an ideal home base for those wanting to explore the scenic and historical treasures New Zealand's Far North. The front units are set over sub-tropical gardens with ever-changing views of Mill Bay and Rangikapiti Pa. Off-street parking is available for guests. A day trip to Ninety Mile Beach and Cape Reinga can be arranged, originating in Mangonui or in Kaitaia.Full hotel details
|Previous seven days 14 Dec - 27 Dec Next seven days 28 Dec - 10 Jan Sun 21 Dec||Mon 22 Dec||Tue 23 Dec||Wed 24 Dec||Thu 25 Dec||Fri 26 Dec||Sat 27 Dec||Sun 28 Dec||Mon 29 Dec||Tue 30 Dec||Wed 31 Dec||Thu 1 Jan||Fri 2 Jan||Sat 3 Jan|
Rates shown in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) & are tax inclusive per room. Booking fees apply
|Book U1: 2 Bedroom, Bayview||NZ$220||175||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||210|
|Book U2: 1 Bedroom, Bayview||NZ$200||150||190||190||190||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold|
|Book U3: 1 Bedroom, Upstairs||NZ$175||120||165||165||165||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||165|
|Book U4: 1 Bedroom, Downstairs||NZ$165||120||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||150||Sold||Sold||150|
Mill Bay Suites Motel
- Things to do
- Related options
THINGS TO DO WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF MANGONUI
*Swim, walk, kayak, windsurf, or collect shellfish on some of New Zealand's most beautiful beaches.
*Fish from the local wharf or charter a half or full day fishing trip.
* Walk the Mangonui Heritage Trail. Enjoy the historic sites and native plant and bird life.
* Expand your mind and get some fresh air: take a guided botanical tour of Whangaroa on a 2hr. walk and 40min. boat ride.
* Play golf at the Whangaroa, Carrington Club or Waitangi golf courses.
* Visit Butler Point Historic Home and Whaling Museum.
* Visit the Far North Regional Museum in Kaitaia.
* Dance the night away at the local ceili which is held on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
* Stop by Matthews Vintage Collection to see old cars, tractors, engines and farming memorabilia.
* Check out the thrills and spills at a Taipa Stock & Saloon Car Rally
* Rent a kayak for a couple of hours or for the day; sheltered sites available for beginners.
* Take a 2 hour cruise around Whangaroa Harbour's untouched and rugged coastline.
* Visit the Ancient Kauri Kingdom and Gumdiggers' Park for a look at life and work in times past.
* Chill out at the Karikari Winery.
* Drive or walk to the top of Rangikapiti Pa for stunning views of Doubtless Bay. Sunrise, sunset and fog provide extra special moments of magic.
Showing a selection of Mangonui hotels. Show All Mangonui
|Selected Hotels in Mangonui||Rating||Location||Prices From||Make a Booking|
|Whatuwhiwhi TOP 10 Holiday Park||KARIKARI PENINSULA||from$65/night||Book & Pay Securely|
|Mangonui Waterfront Apartments||MANGONUI||from$105/night||Book & Pay Securely|
|Acacia Lodge Motel NZ||MANGONUI||from$111/night||Book & Pay Securely|
|Mangonui Motel||DOUBTLESS BAY||from$115/night||Book & Pay Securely|
|Doubtless Bay Lodge||COOPERS BEACH||from$115/night||Book & Pay Securely|
|The Old Oak||MANGONUI||from$135/night||Book & Pay Securely|
This page shows only a selection of Mangonui hotels. Show All
Average review out of 5
North Island, Mangonui
avg. review 4.2
It is unfortunate that you feel you did not experience the quality of stay that most of our other guests seem to enjoy. Many photos of the units are available online, allowing guests to compare prices & photos before making a booking. We know exactly what a unit looks like when we enter and when we leave. Whatever “small white sachets” were added to your luggage, they were not added to your luggage by us. We only deal in sugar or salt and don’t find a need to add these to anyone’s luggage!
Ken from Regional VIC | Reviewed in Oct 2014
Antony from Northland | Reviewed in Sep 2014
Richard Green from New Zealand | Reviewed in May 2014
Robert Beedell from Hawkes Bay | Reviewed in Apr 2014
Viv Rickard from Northland | Reviewed in Mar 2014