|Previous seven days 15 Dec - 28 Dec Next seven days 29 Dec - 11 Jan Mon 22 Dec||Tue 23 Dec||Wed 24 Dec||Thu 25 Dec||Fri 26 Dec||Sat 27 Dec||Sun 28 Dec||Mon 29 Dec||Tue 30 Dec||Wed 31 Dec||Thu 1 Jan||Fri 2 Jan||Sat 3 Jan||Sun 4 Jan|
Rates shown in British Pounds (₤) & are tax inclusive per room. You will be charged in Australian Dollars (AU$). Booking fees apply
|Check In Instructions||
Credit card and ID are required at check in. Check-in time is 1500h.
We accept all major credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners and JC (Please note that a 1.65% credit card surcharge will apply to credit card transactions).
Access to Langham Sydney:
From Sydney Airport: 12 km - 30 minutes by car
From the closest railway station (Wynyard): 1.5 km - 7 minutes' walk
From the Overseas Passenger Terminal: 1.5 km - 7 minutes' walk
From the ferry terminal: 2 km - 10 minutes' walk
The price from the airport is approximately AUD$35 one way.
Shuttle bus service
The price from/to the airport is approximately AUD$9.00 one way.
From Kingsford Smith Airport to Langham Sydney:
Depart the terminal and turn right onto Airport Drive. Travel along Qantas Drive onto Joyce Drive and then onto General Holmes Drive
Turn left onto Mill Pond Road
Travel onto Southern Cross Drive. Travel along this drive for around five minutes
Veer into the right lanes on South Dowling Street before entering the Eastern Distributor
Travel along the Eastern Distributor for five minutes looking for the City North Exit
Take City North Exit (Toll of $4.00 will need to be paid).
Turn right onto Macquarie Street.
Turn left onto Bridge St and follow this road until you reach George Street.
Turn right onto George Street and left up the hill to Grosvenor Street.
Turn left onto York Street at the top of the hill
Take the first right into Jamison Street and then turn right into Clarence Street.
Stay to the left and turn right onto Kent Street (This is signposted. Be aware as if you miss this exit you will travel over the Harbour Bridge).
Travel 300 meters down Kent Street.
Langham Sydney is on the left, opposite the Miller's Point Tennis Court.
Under cover, secure valet parking is available at a cost of $50.00 per night, per car.
|Things To Do||
When staying at Langham Sydney, there's just so much to do!
* Shopping in the city centre.
* Attend a performance at the Opera House or nearby theatres.
* Walk around The Rocks district and Circular Quay.
* Picnic on Observatory Hill and watch the stars from Sydney Observatory.
* Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge with Bridgeclimb, a three minute walk from the hotel.
* Take in the sights of Sydney Harbour by ferry or a cruise.
* Dine in our five star, award-winning Galileo Restaurant or Globe Bar, the perfect venues for that special occasion.
* Relax and be pampered in the magnificent surroundings of our day spa with complimentary eucalyptus steam and cleansing sauna, robes, slippers, towels, toiletries, hair dryers, cooling lemon-water and fresh fruit.
* Visit the Botanic Gardens.
* Walk to the Sydney Theatre Company and enjoy the latest show.
* Enjoy a drink at two of Sydney's oldest pubs "The Hero of Waterloo" and "The Lord Nelson", within a few minutes' walk of the hotel.