|Previous seven days 23 Feb - 8 Mar Next seven days 9 Mar - 22 Mar Mon 2 Mar||Tue 3 Mar||Wed 4 Mar||Thu 5 Mar||Fri 6 Mar||Sat 7 Mar||Sun 8 Mar||Mon 9 Mar||Tue 10 Mar||Wed 11 Mar||Thu 12 Mar||Fri 13 Mar||Sat 14 Mar||Sun 15 Mar|
Rates shown in Australian Dollars (AU$) & are tax inclusive per room. Booking fees apply
|Check In Instructions||
Check-in is from 2:00p.m onwards. If you anticipate a late arrival, please contact us to arrange check-in.
Directions for travelling by car from Hobart Airport:
1. Take the Glenorchy A10 exit onto the Brooker Highway
2. Travel through to the Lyell Highway
3. At the Granton roundabout, turn left and follow the signs to New Norfolk and the Derwent Valley, which also directs to Queenstown and Strahan the A10 Highway.
When travelling from the West Coast, cross the New Norfolk bridge and turn left. Exit onto Montagu Street, keeping to the left lane of the divided road which is clearly signposted.
Non- restricted on-street car parking available.
|Things To Do||
- Rowing Club
- Lawn Bowling Club
- Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- Dalby is Antique Centre of the Derwent Valley
- Heritage Buildings of the Old Willow Court Mental Asylum with Sandstone
- Buildings pre-dating Port Arthur, which also includes an Antique Centre
- Russel Falls, National park
- Salmon and Trout Hatchery at Plenty
- Historic Buildings and Churches.
- Tour through the North Skogg Paper Mill (previously Boyer)
- Cadbury Chocolate Factory at Claremont