|Previous seven days 16 Nov - 29 Nov Next seven days 30 Nov - 13 Dec Sun 23 Nov||Mon 24 Nov||Tue 25 Nov||Wed 26 Nov||Thu 27 Nov||Fri 28 Nov||Sat 29 Nov||Sun 30 Nov||Mon 1 Dec||Tue 2 Dec||Wed 3 Dec||Thu 4 Dec||Fri 5 Dec||Sat 6 Dec|
Rates shown in Euro (€) & are tax inclusive per room. Booking fees apply
|Check In Instructions||
ID and credit card requested at check-in.
City Tax Euro 4,00 each night each person.
· from Fiumicino airport, located 35 Km far from Rome west side, you can get to the hotel:
· by Special Train Leonardo Express
The "Leonardo Express" train leaves every day from FiumicinoAirport station every 30 minutes and it stops at the Termini Railway Station without no mid-journey stops.
· by Taxi
Taxis are available in the arrivals areas of the terminals. The fare to the centre of Rome is about 45 Euro. It is highly recommended to take only the white licensed taxis.
· by Car
At the airport is possible to rent a car with the all the major car hire companies.
· from Ciampino airport, located 25 km from the east side of Rome, you can get to the hotel:
· by COTRAL bus + Train (Railway Station of Ciampino)
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for the Ciampino Railway Station. From the Railway Station there are trains for Roma-Termini Railway Station every 15 minutes.
· by COTRAL bus + Subway
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for for "Anagnina" subway station. Once arrived to the Subway Anagnina (Line A), you take direction Battistini and get off at Termini Railway Station.
· by Taxi
Taxis are available opposite the to the Arrivals Hall. The fare to the centre of Rome is about 50 Euro. It is highly recommended to take only the white licensed taxis.
· by Car
At the airport is possible to rent a car with the major car hire companies.
· from Termini railway station, located about 1 km from the hotel, you can get to the hotel:
· by Rome's subway (Metropolitana)
From Termini Railway Station you can take the Termini Subway direction Anagnina (Line A), getting off at Manzoni stop
· by Bus (ATAC)
Outside Termini Station there is a big ATAC Buses parking. You can take bus n.9
· by Taxi
It's highly recommended to take only the yellow and white licenced taxis.
· The nearest subway station is "Manzoni", located about 100 mt from the hotel.
Car parking available from 10 Euro per day.
|Things To Do||
Major sights and historical spots:
* Colosseum: 1.7 Km
* Roman Forum: 2 Km
* Palatine Hill: 2.1 Km
* Opera Theatre: 1.7 Km
* Palazzo delle Esposizioni: 2 Km
* Palazzo Barberini, National Gallery: 2.3 Km
Basilicas and Religious sights:
* St. John in Laterano: 0.8 Km
* St. Mary Major: 1.2 Km
* St. Patrick: 2.4 Km
* Termini Railway Station: 1.4 Km
* Tiburtina Railway Station: 2.6 Km
Shopping & Entertainments:
* Via Veneto: 2.4 Km
* Via Condotti: 3 Km
* Trastevere: 3.4 Km
* La Sapienza University: 1.2 Km
* La Cattolica University: 8.4 Km
* Tor Vergata University: 10.4 Km
* FAO: 2.1 Km
* Rai Central Seat: 4.7 Km
* Tribunale di Roma: 5.6 Km