Rooms and rates
|Previous seven days 14 May - 27 May Next seven days 28 May - 10 Jun Tue 21 May||Wed 22 May||Thu 23 May||Fri 24 May||Sat 25 May||Sun 26 May||Mon 27 May||Tue 28 May||Wed 29 May||Thu 30 May||Fri 31 May||Sat 1 Jun||Sun 2 Jun||Mon 3 Jun|
Rates shown in Australian Dollars (AU$) & are tax inclusive per room. Card fees apply
National Parks regulations state that all vehicles, execept for 4WD, must carry snow chains when driving on Kosciuszko rd within National Park boundaries.
Driving from Cooma:
1. Head south-west on Snowy Mountains Hwy towards Vale St, go through 1 roundabout
2. Continue onto Jindabyne Rd (signs for KOSCIUSZKO ROAD)
3. Continue onto Kosciuszko Rd, go through 2 roundabouts
4. Slight right to stay on Kosciuszko Rd
Driving from Thredbo:
1. Head north-east on Friday Drive towards Bobuck Ln, go through 1 roundabout
2. Turn left onto Alpine Way
3. Turn left onto Kosciuszko Rd
In winter overnight parking at Perisher Valley is not permitted, there is a large car park open from 7am until midnight for day visitors only.
* Saw Pit Valet Service, 0412045985
* Self drive to Perisher and ski tube transfer from Bullocks flat Perisher
* Perisher Skitube terminal contact reception to meet and assist you by over snow transport to the hotel. Complimentary service runs only till 8:30pm
* If you arrive after 8:30pm it will be necessary for the use of commercial passenger transport company, Hans Oversnow +61 2 6457 5334.
* If you choose to walk Marritz Alpine Inn is opposite the Skitube terminal.
For more information and assistance please contact reception.
|Things To Do||
* Skiing & snowboarding at Australia's largest alpine resort 'Perisher' only 250 meters away from the hotel.
* Wilderness activities
* Wining and dining in our Bar or Restaurant
* Relax by the fire and enjoy spectacular views