|Previous seven days 26 Oct - 8 Nov Next seven days 9 Nov - 22 Nov Sun 2 Nov||Mon 3 Nov||Tue 4 Nov||Wed 5 Nov||Thu 6 Nov||Fri 7 Nov||Sat 8 Nov||Sun 9 Nov||Mon 10 Nov||Tue 11 Nov||Wed 12 Nov||Thu 13 Nov||Fri 14 Nov||Sat 15 Nov|
Rates shown in Euro (€) & are tax inclusive per room. Booking fees apply
Aegean and Olympic Airlines each fly a lot times daily to Heraklion from Athens and there is also a multitude of international charter flights during the summer season. In case you should be interest to book a cheap flight to Nikolaos Kazantzakis international Heraklion airport with a low cost airlines please visit following search engine
The fastest boat to Heraklion from Piraeus [the port of Athens] is the HighSpeed ferry and takes 6 hours to reach us. There are a number of other ferries that connect Heraklion with Piraeus and other islands. For further detail please visit also following link
We would be delighted to arrange your transportation from and to Heraklion Airport.
Distances to major places
* International Airport of Heraklion 28km
* Port of Heraklion 30km
* Beaches 600M
* Bars and restaurants 150m
* Center of Malia 450m
* Center of Stalis 900m
* Bus-stop 300m
* Medical Center 400m
* Malia Palace 2km
* Golf Course 7km
If you require further assistance or in case of an emergency please call the Reception
We look forward to seeing you!
Hotel provides free private parking facilities
|Things To Do||
Notos hotel, Malia Heraklion is your starting point for many activities during your stay!
Every day there are many possibilities of planning your activities and sports.
* Archaelogical sites
* Beautiful towns: Chania, Rethymnon, Heraklion, Agios Nikolaos
* Excursions in Santorini
* Sport Activities
* Sea Activities
* Explore Beaches
* Evening entertainment
* Golf courses
Local Attractions- Archaelogical sites
The largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and the ceremonial and political center of the Minoan civilization and culture.
3 Km from Socrates Hotel
Heraklion City Center:
Shopping, Heraklion Archaeological Museum
Gortyna, Archaeological Palace
Festos Archaeological Palace
A short boat trip from Elounda, this small islet is the site of one of the most important Venetian fortresses on Crete built in 1579 to protect the harbor
Castel Goule, Marina Walk Cafe
And many more…
Water Sports, Beach Facilities, Sea Activities
Water Sports are available by an external collaborator. Guests can get more information at the Water Sports kiosk located at Malia and Stalis beach.
* Water Toys
* Water Ski Lessons + Rides
* Pedaloes / Canoes
* FunBoats / Kayaks
* Glassbottom Canoes
* Banana boat – Rides
* Ringos –Rides
* Boattrip with driver, Fishing
The all-new Crete Aquarium is open. Making use of part of the old US military base at Gouves (on the north coast ) near Heraklion .
Folk market (Bazaar)
There is a wothvisiting folk market (bazaar) in the island’s capital, Heraklion, every Saturday morning. Amidst the hustle and the bustle and the wonderful scent of the various produce, you will be sure to find local products and bargains as well as interesting souvenirs. Traditional Cretan products are grown and produced with the utmost care and in respect to centuries old Cretan methods. Endless shopping facilities all over Malia and Heraklion.
Water City: Anopoli one off Europe's biggest water park's
Aqua Plus in Hersonissos
Snorkelling in Crete
Snorkeling is a relaxed activity that you can enjoy for hours, the huge variety of sea life in Crete provides the perfect location for snorkeling.
A cycle trip to the villages and mountains of Crete is the perfect holiday activity for adventurers, a number of mountain bike Tours are organised in Crete by Cretan Adventures. Cretan Adventures is located in Heraklion, their tours range from one day tours to eight day tours, the longer tours cover a greater distance, about 35 kilometres a day.
Hiking in Crete
* Gorges in Crete, hiking in the gorges of Crete
* Agiofarango gorge and Messara area, hiking in the gorge of the Saints
* Asterousia Mountains, the mountain range along the southern coast of Crete
* Koutsouras gorge, you may hear it referred to as “Butterfly Gorge”
* Mt Dikti, hiking in east Crete (Lassithi)
* Mt Ida or Idi or Psiloritis, the mountain of Zeus and the highest mountain in Crete
* Mygas Gorge or Mygia Gorge in Anogia
* Pefki gorge, runs down from Pefki village to Makry Gialos
* Pervolakia gorge, next to Kapsa Monastery
* Polyrinnia gorge, enjoy hiking and admire the view from the Polyrinnia Acropolis
* Rouvas gorge, in the southern flanks of Mt Ida in the centre of Crete
* Samaria Gorge, hiking in Europe's longest gorge
* Vorizia gorge and Kamares cave, spectacular view to the south of Crete
* White Mountains, trekking at its best: more than 50 summits higher than 2km
* Zakros Gorge or Gorge of the Dead, southern of Sitia.
And that it is ot just all, upon welcome you can let us know what type of activities you are looking for and we will definitely fulfil your wishes.