|Previous seven days 18 Apr - 1 May Next seven days 2 May - 15 May Fri 25 Apr||Sat 26 Apr||Sun 27 Apr||Mon 28 Apr||Tue 29 Apr||Wed 30 Apr||Thu 1 May||Fri 2 May||Sat 3 May||Sun 4 May||Mon 5 May||Tue 6 May||Wed 7 May||Thu 8 May|
Rates shown in British Pounds (₤) & are tax inclusive per room. Booking fees apply
From Heathrow Airport take the Piccadily Line directly to South Kensington Tube Station. Come out of the Station and walk down Harrington road. Take the second right to Queensberry Place and the Hotel is no.10.
Situated right next door to sister hotel The Gainsborough.
NCP parking near the Hotel. Charges are £3.00 an hour or £36.00 for a day.
|Things To Do||
A short stroll takes you to some of London's best restaurants, areas and attractions!
- The National History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A) are a 3 minute walk from the hotel (currently with free entry!)
- Renowned Knightsbridge is located a 10 minute walk or 5 minute tube ride where you can shop at Harrods, Harvey Nichols, or many fine retail outlets - enjoy retail at it's best.
- A short tube ride takes you into the heart of London... Convent Garden, Picadilly Circus, Oxford Street and Leicester Square... why not catch a Broadway show?
- Also conveniently located to many Corporate Headquaters and offices with London being easily accessible from South Kensington.
- And naturally, we are happy to recommend great sites of London for your leisure.