|Previous seven days 25 Jul - 7 Aug Next seven days 8 Aug - 21 Aug Fri 1 Aug||Sat 2 Aug||Sun 3 Aug||Mon 4 Aug||Tue 5 Aug||Wed 6 Aug||Thu 7 Aug||Fri 8 Aug||Sat 9 Aug||Sun 10 Aug||Mon 11 Aug||Tue 12 Aug||Wed 13 Aug||Thu 14 Aug|
Rates shown in Euro (€) & are tax inclusive per room. Booking fees apply
Located in Perivolos beach.
Directions from the Airport:
Santorini National Airport
1. Head north toward Mesarias-Aerodromiou -1.9 km
2. Turn right at Mesarias-Aerodromiou 2.1 km
3. Turn left at Thiras-Mesarias 76 m
4. Take the 1st right 400 m
5. Slight right toward Thiras-Megalochoriou 1.2 km
6. Turn left at Thiras-Megalochoriou 200 m
7. Take the 1st right to stay on Thiras-Megalochoriou - 2.4 km
8. Continue onto Akrotiriou-Megalochoriou- 1.1 km
9. Continue onto Emporeiou-Megalochoriou - 1.2 km
10. Slight right 1.5 km
11. Turn left 160 m
12. Take the 1st right 950 m
13. Turn right 400 m
14. Turn right, Destination will be on the left - 190 m
Anemos Beach Lounge & Meduse Hotel
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
|Things To Do||
Located in front of the trendy Perivolos beach, Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel, honours the Aegean Cycladic Architecture spicing it up with just the right amount of fresh and contemporary design. White details mixing with natural elements of wood, sand and volcanic stone, make of Anemos a true oasis in the midst of the largest sandy beach in Santorini.
Just a few steps away from this superb beach, one finds the lively yet picturesque Village of Perissa, while the capital of Santorini, Fira, is only 12 km from the hotel.
Perivolos beach is an amazing site. Probably one of the longest beaches you have ever seen, it is truly one of a kind beach. The mesmerizing black sand that glitters in the sun, the shoreline strewn with black pebbles and the dark blue waters create a setting of unbearable beauty. Though it is considered the trendiest beach in Santorini, you can enjoy the serene environment since most of the beach bars create a chill out atmosphere.