Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing their registration card ("the Guest") acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as "Guest") occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
1. Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on your confirmation letter. There is no refund for early departure.
3. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest. An extra cleaning charge will apply if the apartment is left in an unreasonable state. This will be charged at a rate of $35.00 per hour.
4. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas. Please lock your car and do not leave valuables.
6. Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
7. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
8. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
9. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
11. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the option that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12. The Manager and apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the unit.
13. Functions, parties or get togethers are not permitted on the premises. Any type of function will incur a minimum penalty fee of $3,000 and additionally the cost for cleaning and replacement of furniture which is not negotiable. Any call outs for the police, security or Management for noise complaints or functions, parties or get togethers from your premises will be an automatic deduction of $350.00 from your credit card. The property is for residential accommodation only.
14. If the Guest is locked out of their accommodation after hours due to key failure the Guest will be charged a fee of $100.00 for Management to attend. Guests are issued with no less than 2 keys and can request as many as required upon check in. When leaving the premises Guests must ensure they take all keys in case of key failure. Any keys that fail to operate must be returned to Reception during office hours for immediate replacement. By using this key, you have accepted the terms & conditions during your stay please lock up your apartment/penthouse anytime you leave your apartment/penthouse.
15. All prices are subject to change without notice. No apartment or penthouse is guaranteed in case of change of ownership, renovation upgrade or emergency maintenance issues that may arise. In the event that your selected apartment is not available we will offer an alternative unit in the complex subject to availability.
16. Management takes no responsibility for any fading or damage to swimwear or injuries sustained whilst using any pools, spas or resort facilities. It is guests responsibility to take due care.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or Amex. All balances must be paid before/on arrival.