Normally $875 per night.
204 Cleveland Point is situated on a peninsula in Cleveland (Brisbane) reaching out into the sea and with cool sea breezes most of the time, offering sensational 300 degree waterfront Pacific ocean views over Raby Bay and Moreton Bay to Stradbroke Island that will take your breath away.
Large five bedroom house sleeping up to 13 people.
It features two lounge areas; a kitchen with an oven, cooktop, microwave, fridge/freezer, utensils, crockery etc; breakfast area; dining; two bathrooms; third separate toilet; and a laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer.
The sleeping arrangements are:
Master bedroom - queen bed (there is another single bed in a side room off the Master bedroom)
Bedroom 2 - double bed and single bed
Bedroom 3 - double bed and single bed
Bedroom 4 - double bed
Bedroom 5 - double bed
There is also a baby cot available.
Please note that this is a water front property and in particular the rear yard backs onto the sea and is unfenced. Children and non-swimmers need to be supervised at all times.
The house is in a residential area and we are very mindful of our neighbours. No parties or loud music are allowed. If these occur the bond payment will be lost. The house is suitable for families, community groups, sporting teams and for companies looking for accommodation for their staff - bookings are only accepted for these and similar types of groups.
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||AU$1000.00 security bond to cover damage etc. Will be returned within one week if all is well.|
|Payment details||Payment is required within 24 hours of booking via bank transfer - details will be sent after your booking is received.|
|Arrival instructions||To allow time for the house to be cleaned between bookings, check-in is 4.00pm and the check-out is 9.00am. Access can be arranged for late arrivals.|
|Getting there||Directions from Southport Airport-
- Head south on Seaworld Drive
- Go through 3 roundabouts 2.5 km
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit ontoWaterways Drive 900 m
- Slight right to stay on Waterways Drive 39 m
- Turn right onto Gold Coast Hwy/State Route 2 2.4 km
- Turn left onto North St/State Route 10
- Continue to follow State Route 10 7.4 km
- Take the exit onto Pacific Motorway/M1 35.6 km
- Take exit 30 towards State Route 47/Cleveland 450 m
- Slight right onto Beenleigh-Redland Bay Rd
- Go through 2 roundabouts 4.8 km
- Turn left onto State Route 45 7.5 km
- Turn right onto Double Jump Rd 2.7 km
- Continue onto Bunker Rd
- Go through 2 roundabouts 3.1 km
- Turn left onto Cleveland-Redland Bay Rd/State Route 21/State Route 47
- Continue to follow State Route 47
- Go through 1 roundabout 5.9 km
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit ontoLong St
- Go through 1 roundabout 1.2 km
- Turn left onto Passage St
- Go through 1 roundabout 1.3 km
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit ontoNorth St/State Route 22
- Continue to follow State Route 22
- Go through 1 roundabout
- Destination will be on the left
|Parking||There is a double garage and off-street car parking on the driveway.|
|Things to do||We are about 15 minutes from the Sirromet Winery and 20 minutes from Sleemans Sports Centre at Chandler as well as the Redlands Baseball Club. Cleveland is only about 30 minutes by ferry from Stradbroke Island, about 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, about 60 minutes from the Gold Coast (Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet & Wild, Sea World, Q1 Tower, rainforests etc) and two hours from the Sunshine Coast (for the Steve Irwin Australia Zoo, Underwater World and more).|