This fantastic private two story villa has three generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed, en-suite and private balcony with spa. The other two bedrooms consist of one queen bed, two single beds and the main bathroom. Downstairs is a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining area. There is a nice private entertaining area with fenced yard and fenced plunge pool. There is a powder room and fully equipped laundry downstairs.
Positioned at the rear of the gated complex, this is a lovely quiet townhouse, easy stroll to the tranquil Noosa River, not to mention the fabulous dining along the Gympie Terrace Region.
All linen provided.
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||Security bond is AU$500.00 for this property and is a pre-authorisation on an approved credit card which is released back to the guest within a period of 7 days from the date that the property is vacated, provided that the above terms & conditions are not breached.|
|Payment details||60% deposit due and payable without exception 90 days prior to booking with any balance due and payable on arrival for key collection; Christmas bookings are due to be paid in full without exception 30 days prior to booking.
Additional hire items are charged directly to the guest.
|Arrival instructions||Check in is from 14.00 and check out is strictly 10.00.
The keys must be collected from our office in the Centre of Hastings Street Noosa Heads, during key collection a bond will be paid and documentation signed.
|Getting there||Getting to the property from Hastings Street you can take a cab or a bus, the public bus service run directly out the front of the complex.
Directions from Sunshine Coast Airport-
- Head south on Friendship Ave 160 m
- Slight right to stay on Friendship Ave 160 m
- Turn left onto Runway Drive
- Go through 1 roundabout 550 m
- Turn right onto State Route 6 950 m
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto State Route 70
- Go through 3 roundabouts 22.5 km
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Walter Hay Drive heading to Noosa Heads/State Route 70
- Go through 3 roundabouts 4.8 km
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Eumundi-Noosa Rd/State Route 12
- Continue to follow State Route 12
- Go through 2 roundabouts 1.3 km
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Gympie Tce/State Route 6
- Destination will be on the right
|Parking||Double lock up garage, plus one additional parking space at the front of the unit.|
|Things to do||Villa 13 Sonoma is within walking distance of the Noosa River, the wonderful eateries of Gympie Terrace, Noosa Yacht, Rowing Club and The Noosa Ferry Service.|